This hand-made traditional wooden clothes airer is made from soft salted wood and includes 3-tiers of bars to hold your washing for any drying. Is legs makes it free standing and it has a double-sided design with canvas hinges to open and close the frame. The frame is untreated and can be painted to your desired colour to fit in with the family home.
- Beautifully crafted to a high standard and quality.
- Made from top-grade salted soft wood.
- This model is untreated so you can paint for your homely touches.
- Designed and manufactured in Britain.
- The clothes horse is an all soft wood construction with deep glued mortise and tenon joints.
- It is hinged by a traditional robust canvas strap.
- The model is made up of two panels each measuring 600mm wide x 1010mm high.
- Additional panel can also be added to increase the capacity as required.