Tyre grips that can fitted easily to all standard alloy or steel wheels (13″ – 19″ Tyres) on a car, van or motorhome.
Tyre grips can provide excellent grip on snow, mud or snad and will not damage your tyre, wheel or the road surface, when in use.
Tyre grips have been designd and developed to assist drivers in problematic weather conditions. Snow drifts, uncleared roads, etc.., can be negotiated to gain access to firm or cleared roads, allowing you to continue your journey.
Tyre grips should be removed as soon as possible having reached cleared road-limit cleared road driving to no more than 1 mile/1.6km.
They can be used with all traction control systems such as ABS, ESP, ASC, etc.
Suitable for vehicles that have a least a 8mm gap between the brake caliper and wheel rim.
They can be used on all alloy wheels and steel wheels with ventilation holes of at least 3cm diameter. Wheel trims may need to be removed.
Box Contains 6 x Tyre Grips, Wire Hook, Rubber Gloves and 6 x Wire Twists.
- Warm up and stretch the tyre grips before fitting.
- Fit three grips to each of the two driven wheels.
- Feed the ‘Notched Belt’ end around the back of the tyre.
- Locate the ‘Notched Belt’ through the wheel and using the wire hook pull the end through the wheel.
- Bring the two ends together, feed the end of the ‘Notched Belt’ through one of the two slots i the ‘Slotted End’ – pull tight and twist 90 degrees to ‘lock’, ensuring ‘Tread’ section sits square over the tyre tread.
- Check tension and adjust as necessary.
- Tie back any excess ‘Notched Belt’ using ‘Wire Twists’ from the packaging.
- Fit the remaining Tyre Grips so they are evenly distributed around the tyre.
- To remove the Tyre Grips repeat the instructions above in reverse.
WARNING: DO NOT EXCEED 15 MPH / 24 KM / H WHEN TYRE GRIPS ARE FITTED.